Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CONTEST

Okay, I'm a really big name fanatic. I purchased a book with over 50,000 baby names. Alas, I let a relative who was in the family way borrow it and they kept it. I haven't gotten around to purchasing a new one. I've been visiting baby name websites but nothing has caught my eye yet. Most of my stories are started because of name that inspired ideas, so names are really important to me. What I'm looking for is a submission of 'unique' names. They can be in any language or you can make one up. I just don't want Sam, Tom, Bob, and Jane--if you get my drift:). You can submit as many as you would like to my email address. sagewhistler@gmail.com. On January 25th, I will make my decision on which name I like the most. Not only will the name you submit become a character in one of my books, but I will send the winner a free copy of 'Torn' or 'All I Want for Christmas', depending on your preference.

To find out more about these books, you can visit www.cacoethespublishing.com.

No comments: