Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Avalanche


Okay, so I sit down infront of the computer and try and type, and fifteen minutes later I'm browsing the website, checking my e-mail or eating a sandwhich. Forget writer's block. I've got an avalanche inside my head, blocking all my creative thoughts. The story I'm currently pounding out is called Pet. I started off writing the seventh chapter with a clear view of what I wanted to happen. Sometime during the story my brain switched gears and it ended up going totally left field. I couldn't bring myself to erase it because I think its pretty good, though my readers may be disappointed with the outcome. I initally started the story just trying to breathe life to characters who enjoyed good sex and had the occasional problem, but now its blown into a fast paced thriller if I do say so myself. Hmmm, I think I'll need a Beta to give me the green light before I move forward. Oh, and I just added the pic next to this cuz a nice hunky chest always makes me feel better. *grin*

1 comment:

Laaerie2Sil said...

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I am one of your "Pet" story's readers. I like the concept very much!!! Although... you should probably change the stories to the SLASH section on AFF, which are were the M/M are... :D