Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Progress?

Yes. Torn is finished, and though I am fending off anxiety attacks about how it will be recieved I have confidence that my editor will direct me " quite nicely" to correct any large mistakes.

Currently, I am working on a short story for "Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe" which will be part of the Holiday series.

After that its back to pounding out The G-Stain which is giving me fits with the execution.

I've been asked if I wanted to Publish 'Pet' but I've put a hold on that story so I can work out the kinks. I can't forsee an immediate solution to the problems I am having.

Other then that my old laptop crashed so I bought a new one. I said goodbye to about fifty or so ideas which had exclusively been written on it. Yes, I could find a someone to download my information but I simply do not have the time or money, nor the patience with all the computer problems I have had in the past few months. This new laptop is a blessing and I've got my fingers crossed that it will last for years and years.

I am working on several things besides stories. 1. Promoting myself as a new author 2. College is now back in full swing 3. setting up a website 4. getting my myspace page the way I want it

No comments: