Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Drawing of Three

Drawing of Three

I am running a contest for a free copy of my newest release from Cacoethes Publishing, G Strain. The rules to enter the contest are simple. Just tell me if this statement is true or false: "Lykurgans are red-skinned giants from planet Lykur."

Hint: You can find out if this is true or not by reading the blurb or excerpt for G Strain, found here: www.cacoethespublishing.net or www.sagewhistler.net.

On October 10, 2008 I will be randomly drawing three names from those of you who have answered correctly. Each winner will receive a pdf copy of G Strain.

Please send all responses to whistlercon@yahoo.com

[deadline for entry October 9, 11:59pm.]

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

welcome to the world of blogs and well good luck Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

Jambrea said...

I know the answer. :D