Monday, July 13, 2009

July Favorites 2009





Books

1. Str8te Boys by Evangeline Anderson
2. The Gold Warrior by Clare London
3. The Twisted Brand by Clare London
4. Found by Sean Micheal

Movies

1. Valkyrie
2. Transformers: Rise of the Fallen
3. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
4. Eagle Eye

Music

1. Sleep-One Republic
2. Iko Iko-The Dixie Cups
3. They Won't Go When I Go-Stevie Wonder
4. Blowin' in the Wind-Stevie Wonder



TV
1. Monsters Inside Me
2. Mystery Diagnosis
3. Big Cat Diaries
4. Outrageous Moments Caught on Tape

2 comments:

Clare London said...

Wow, hi there! Just scrolling through my Bloglines and caught sight of my name and my books *lol*.

I hope you enjoy reading them - I loved writing that world.

Have a good week - and good luck with your writing, too!
:)

Sage Whistler said...

Thank you Clare! Your stories are always awesome. I enjoyed them very much. :D Thank you for the luck.