Friday, May 2, 2008

On My Way







It's the last day of college. I leave tomorrow, and next semester will be my last as an undergrad. As I look back on all the things I have accomplished in the last couple of months, I am surprised and deeply appreciative, and yes, damn proud. I could not have gotten where I was if I hadn't taken up the courage to post on several Myspace groups. It was there that a CEO of an up and coming publishing company discovered me. I had no idea I'd be published this soon, and I still have my doubts about being ready, but it's entirely too late for that now. I have six stories --six little labor of loves and *cough* not so love stories out there for the public to scrutinize. So far, so good. Hopefully I'll continue to write and improve my craft. I have a bizillion ideas in my head, around one hundred and fifty stories I've at least partially started throughout my lifetime, and only ten fingers. It's gonna take time I know, but ...I'm on my way.

No comments: