Monday, June 16, 2008

I despise Gmail


There are several things about gmail I don't like, and I'm currently debating whether to make another account. Of course I'll have to keep that one open. *sigh* I've made too many accounts on other sites with sagewhistler@gmail.com to remember all of them. So this is what I can't stand about it.

1. Archive, huh? Where the hell do my emails go when I archive them. ? I thought it meant I was putting them up for later review, but there is no Archive folder. If you Archive them they apparently end up in limbo or somewhere.

2. Folders, suck! I tried to put some of my messages in folders but if I delete them out of inbox they get deleted out of the folder as well. Now I have an overabundance of emails in my inbox and I can't delete crap.

3. Unlike Yahoo, there is no option to see the pics and attachments without the actually manually going to the email. I thought Gmail was supposed to be more high tech.

4. Boring layout. Is there anything more boring than blue puke over a white background?

No comments: