Thursday, May 14, 2009

Survey Says


If you've been following my posts for at least a little while you know I have a wicked sense of humor. What's strange is that it doesn't really come across in my writing. At least I don't think it does. O_o So I took this survey, which I think is like ten times cooler than the regular author information dump. You are now about to peak into the inner workings of my brain. Not literally of course cuz that would just be squishy and gross. lol.

A
- Available: In what sense you perv?
- Age: A lady never tells that she is 23...dayum.
- Annoyance: smacking when eating food.
- Animal: Dog to bite the hell out of the person smacking when eating food.
B
- Beer: Di-scuss-der-ing
- Best Friend: Mom. No, seriously.
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf.
- Best weather: Fall. Not too hot or cold.
- Been in Love:NOPE
- Believe in Magic: See above
- Believe in Santa: See above twice.

C
- Candy:Anything with nuts...I mean uh snickers.
- Color: Blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese. Last Mexican I had sent me running for the border.
- Cake or pie: Both. Mmmm...
- Continent to visit: Asia
- Cheese: If its not moldy I can get it down

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dancing in the rain: What the hell for?

E
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone's got: a secret.
- Ever had a crush on a teacher: Sadly, yes.

F
- First thoughts waking up: where did my pillow go?
- Food: meat loaf (mom's tho)
- Greatest Fear: Not finding out what I'm here for.
- Goals: Be Happy!
- Gum: Trident
- Get along with your parents: Mom, yes.

H
- Hair Color: Brownish red.
- Height: 5'7''
- Happy: Nevah
- Holiday: No work and school day.
- How do you want to die: Tapdancing.

I
- Ice Cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Instrument: Play button.

J
- Jewelry: Will have ring as soon as I go to Walmart.
- Job: Counselor for the ornery.

K
- Kids: I'll get back to you on that, Bob.
- Kickboxing or karate: Gun and bullets?
- Keep a journal: Nah
L
- Love: Fam
- Laughed so hard you cried: Lewis Black for Prez 2016 after Obama reinstates

M
- Milk flavor: All flavors except spoiled.
- Movies: Troy, Man in the Iron Mask, No Country for Old Men, Hancock, Predator
- McD’s or BK: McCrackies

N
- Number: 7

O
- One wish: endless supply of stories I like to read.

P
- Pepsi/Coke: Both.
- Perfect Pizza: Plain cheese. Toppings for the birds.

Q
- Quail: Cheney ruined it for me.

R
- Reality T.V.: Over it already.
- Radio Station: Insert CD.

- Roll your tongue in a circle: I can. We did this experiment in a science class of mine, studying heredity.

S
- Song: Momma Told Me (Not to Come)--Three Dog Night
- Shoe size: 10 women 8.5 Men ( I only buy men sneakers)
- Salad Dressing: Ranch
- Sushi:I pity the FEWL that doesn't cook my damn fish.
- Shower: Like the newspaper: daily.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Throw em together.

T
- Tattoos: One on my shoulder.
- Time for bed: Late
- Thunderstorms: What in the HELL happened to the cable?

U
- Unpredictable: the economy

V
- Vacation spot(s): Anywhere but here.

W
- Weakness: Books
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Nobody I'm a snowflake.
- Worst Weather: Come to CT

X
- X-Rays: On shoulder.

Y
-Year it is now: Year of the Ox. I'm an Ox.
-Yellow: Mountain dew is good.

Z
- Zoo animal: Hamsters.

No comments: