Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bumblebee


I went and saw Transformers a few days ago. Not that big a hardship since I work at the theathre. I loved the movie and fell in love with Bumblebee. Spoiler AHEAD>>>> I was pissed off on his behalf when they captured him, and I nearly cried when his legs got blown off in the end and he was dragging himself across the ground. Aside from that and what happened to Jazz the movie was a spectacular display of CG merged with puppeteering. The Transformers were flawless and actually looked like they were alive, unlike Incredible Hulk who looked like he'd busted out of a video game. (sorry IH fans).The movie was fast paced and humorous even though in some parts they overdid it a little. There is alot of critism of this movie but I'm one of its millions of fans. If you haven't seen it I say... what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

SafetyMittens said...

I also teared up for Bumblebee during the movie. My friends were making fun of me for it, but i just didnt' want him hurt!! thought you'd like to know you weren't the only one :)