Monday, July 2, 2007

TORN AND G-STRAIN INFO

My contract with the publishing company is in its beginning stages, but since I have one foot through the door the terms do not allow for publishing more then the first three chapters of any of my stories contracted with them on other sites. So, with that said if you are looking here for the release date, you might not find it anytime soon. I've still got alot to do, but I want to make both stories good ones so that my readers are not disappointed. You guys are awesome, and thanks so much for your continued support.

The very day I get the release date for the book I'll post the link here. I promise. I will not only announce its release on my blog but on adultfanfiction.net with the sites permission of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Billie :) My e-mail: unlimitedunknown@yahoo.com. :) Hope I can get the chappies. :)