Sunday, July 29, 2007

Health Scare.....

So here is the scoop. For the past four days I have been experiencing lightheadness and tingling in my left hand. Soooooo, I have been taking a break from the PC, trying to give my hand a rest because I thought that was what it was. Yet the tingling persists so I am going to go in and get it checked out. Actually I'm lightheaded as I write this now. *jeez* There could be several factors.
#1 I just lost my glasses and I might be lightheaded because I'm not used to being without the medicine in them for so long, while trying to focus on a screen (namely this one)
#2 while one doesn't explain the tingling and numbness in my left hand overdoing the typing thing might.
#3 I checked out the symptoms I have on the PC and they've named everything from carpal tunnel to diabetes (I'm not laying a claim to either one!)
So, I'm getting checked out and will have a definite opinion. I spoke to my mom about it and she says this happened to me when I was younger. The problem is that I needed to keep a snack with me to get my sugar up, hmmm sounds like diabetes yeah, but testing said I didn't have it then *shrug* Anyway it doesn't run in my family so that is a plus. My grandmother has the same problem but was not diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure yes *yikes* but no diabetes, but she still has to eat frequently or she gets dizzy.
Well I'm done pouring out my problems. I'm going to go take a break.

No comments: