Sunday, January 18, 2009

Work In Progress


Currently I am working on juggling two stories simultaneously. One of which is my second twincest novel after Torn. This one is entitled Broken. This story is not exactly a sequel, as the main characters in my first novel do not show up here. To provide a little information about the story, Broken is about twin brothers that have been separated for seven years because their father kicked one of them out of the house when he found out he was gay. Do to fear they stayed apart until the age of twenty-four, when hard times came upon the twin who stayed home and forces him to join his brother in L.A. From there attraction ensues, old hurts flare, and a struggle to find a happy balance between their taboo love and their place in the world.

My second WIP is entitled Pride Fall. It tells the story of headstrong Pride who is a product of his namesake. Hypothetically once a werewulf turns twenty-five he goes into rut, and his reaction triggers a like response in his mate. This has not happened for Pride's pack, the Shandai in almost a hundred years, but that bad streak breaks with Pride. Only, his wulf chooses a mate Pride cannot condone. His wolf has chosen Levi Whitley. But Pride is not gay, or so he tells him. :D

After I finish these stories up I'm off to write on the sequel to G-Strain which tells the story of Jared and Dawa. To find out more about G-Strain, my Science Fiction m/m novel, just click on the cover of the e-book to the right side of my blog.

After G-Strain I'm not sure. I've got a dozen stories in my head. One which is clambering to get out is a menage a trois story featuring a half-breed cowboy who goes by the name of Zee, and his partner and sometimes lover Braze. The third party to their triangle is a reluctant fancy-pants Yankee named Nicholas. He is traveling from New York to Colorado with his older sisters Amanda and Elizabeth to visit their guardian who is a an oil baron. When Nicholas's train gets set upon by 'outlaws' the rich threesome are kidnapped for ransom. Nicholas' greatest concern is seeing to the safety of his sisters. He doesn't even dream that Braze and Zee, the leaders of their little band of desperados might prefer men. Needless to say the setting for the story is in the old west. I Don't have a title in mind for this story yet.

2 comments:

LadyBronco said...

I am very excited to hear you will be working on a sequel to G-Strain! I loved it, and was hoping you would focus on Dawa and Jared next.

I am also hopeful you can stretch out the stories in the future to include Eozz and Tom, as well as (maybe?) finding the others that were lost when Dawa's ship was attacked. :0)

Can't wait!

Sage Whistler said...

Hello LadyBronco,

Glad to hear you enjoyed G-Strain! Yes, I can hardly wait to start visiting planet Lykur again myself.

Of course Eozz & Tom, Dheran & Geo, will show up in the sequel. The chances of Eozz & Tom getting a story is like 99.9%. After that I'll have to see about extending this into a three, four, and possibly five book series. I'm not done by a long-shot though. That you can count on.

Thanks for dropping by!

Happy Reading!

~Sage~