Thursday, April 5, 2007

Flexible


I think I'm pretty flexible with my writing. I can't believe sometimes how diverse my genre's are. Currently I have 5 stories in rotation on AFF. I'm writing a story about a boy who runs into some paranormal trouble called Ink. Two cowboys brothers fall in love and are 'Torn' about what to do. A gang that calls themselves the Lost Boys consist of orphaned youths thrust into a lifestyle that no child should ever have to face. Pet, where a billionaire named Jon Torken buys rare creatures to entertain him and his guests. Then there is Monster where the King of Darkness has stolen a magnificent proud warrior with wings. Yes, I'd say I'm quite flexible to go from one topic to the next. I think it just depends on my moods. Sometimes I feel a little rock n' roll and sometims I feel a bit country, but I always try and deliver with spice.

No comments: