Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Woot! My First FaNFIc




Lordy, I've been working on my first fanfic, it has Channing Tatum in it, and I know my readers of Pet, Torn, and Monster are gonna kill me but I just can't help myself. Thoughts pop into my head and I have to write them down. I'm attempting to progress with Ink. Its been like over a month since I added anything. I REALLY need to add something. *summoning my muse* "Hey is this thing broken." LOL--Any HOO my story with Tatum is going to be called #1 Fan. Isn't that original?>__<. Well I might change it but unless I think of something better it stays. Its M/M about Tatum getting stalked by an obsessive fan, and low and behold he thinks its sick b/c he's actually starting to get turned on by his admirer. O__o I think i have a keeper.

No comments: