Thursday, April 5, 2007

Read Em' and Weep

BOOKS. I love them, plan and simple. E-books have made it much simpler to purchase them in balk when I want them--which isn't such a good thing for my credit card.LOL. Anyway I think I am pretty good at judging excellent reading material, and if I'm not lets just let me bask in my own warped imaginings, but really if you haven't read J.L. Langley or Laura Baumbach all I can say is you're missing out. You can find these two authors on Loose ID which is one of the sites I have a link to on this page. Their stories are worth every cent, and I've read them quite liberally over and over again. My favorite story by Langley is the Tin Star, but Without Reservations is a close second. This story inspired my Texas twins in Torn. My favorite story for Baumbach is again tied with Out There in the Night and Details of the Hunt--I also loooovvvveee, the short novella from Changeling Press (another ebook website) called Entranced. Going for Gold, The Butcher and the Beast, The Velvet Glove series (bondage) are also excellent reads from Sean Micheals, you can visit his site seanmichealswrites.com. Mychael Black is also an excellent writer. Lorne Rodman is great as well--his book Bullriders will have you drooling all over yourself and 'Seeing a Man About a Horse' is sensual and spicy at the same time. Well thats all for now. I have like a hundred more titles in my head but I'll save those for later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am reading Bullriders by Lorne Rodman, and it's an amazing read. I haven't seen any other full length novels by this amazing author, and the one's that I saw were written a couple of years ago. Any news about his upcoming novels?

Sage Whistler said...

Oh, I love Bullriders. I also have his book "Seeing a Man About a Horse" but I haven't heard anything about new releases. He doesn't even have any under the weekly installment section you can suscribe to at Torquere. I've checked his website as well, but I guess he's taking a break or something. Have you read any Sean Michael, or Kiernan Kelly. They are awesome writers who release more frequently. They can be found at Torquere as well.