Friday, March 28, 2008

Bronnie on Bravo






I don't know how I got bit with the manlove bug, but it definitely infected me. For the past couple of weeks I've been watching 'Make me a Supermodel' on Bravo, and mostly all I watch it is to see the guys. The women can be gone and I wouldn't care. I think most of America felt the same because whenever there was an elimination with a female in it she was as good as gone. My favorite two on the show were Ronnie (an openly gay model) and Ben (married his high school sweetheart). There was so much steam between the two that it fogged up my TV screen. The little teases. I think that all of America who enjoyed these two were holding their breath waiting for a minute of inhibition when they kissed or something along those lines. And what does that say about us, because Ben is married to a lovely wife and we were still like kiss Ronnie. Whoops. Sorry, but those two were hot, hot, hot. Now everyone is begging for a reality show with them and I'm on the Bronnie train. I would love to see more of these guys in the future.

No comments: