Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Neck of the Woods


So, I really don't even know if anyone reads this thing. Occasionally I get a comment, so I'm pretty sure a least one person ducks through here every now and then--Only to have their hopes for an update on my AFF stories or G-Strain dashed on the rocks. Sorry ya'll I've been super busy, but who isn't right. Here I've made a list

1. In the process of getting my website design. I will announce when you can find me at www.sagewhistler.net when its finished.

2. DELL took over a month to send me my freaking new labtop and my last one is on the fritz so my writing has been stunted.

3. I joined Dark Diva Reviews so now I have a obligation to read and review. Yeppers, I'm super excited.

4. Torn, All I Want for Christmas, ItTakes a Thief, and two free reads Boogeyman and Gone Baby, Gone are out at allromanceebooks.com and cacoethespublishing.com so go check them out, at least check out the free reads.

5. Midterms--for some reason the teachers simultaneously figure that it is suddenly time to assign long boring papers. ARGH!

6. Working on the next installment of Ink and Pets, and Monster. I have read all the inquiries about the stories. Someone even offered me chocolate to continue. I must say I am very flattered and appreciative and I want to do you guys proud. Release date of these updates depend on the amount of free time I have left after seventeen other freakin' jobs.

7. I am constantly bombarded with new story ideas. I think its an affliction I will never be free of and personally I don't want to. If I had written a story for everything I've come up with in my lifetime I think I'd have about 800 books, honestly. My lastest idea is taking precedence over all my other work because I'm in the mood to write a paranormal after G-Strain is all said and done. Lets just say my new idea involves is called Hellborne. Its the story of five generals who escaped from hell. I have cool names to go along with them too so expect to see Arrogance (Rogan), Burden, Wrath, Sabotage and Strife in the future.

No comments: