Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What I'm reading





and I shouldn't even be reading but I can't help myself


1. Playing With Fire by Kiernan Kelly (really cool story)

2. Strongman by Denise Rossetti ( I hope I spelled that right)

3 Angel's Evolution byT.A. Chase

4. Tinder by Tory Temple

5. Bite by Sean Micheal

6. When Dreams Come True by Pat Cromwell (okay this one was for my review group)

7. Reyardine by Lycinda Storey (another review group read, sigh)

8. True of Heart by M.L. Rhodes (another great read but I'm a sucker for swordplay, no pun intended)

1 comment:

Denise Rossetti said...

You spelled it perfectly - Rossetti with two T's and two S's. Thank you for taking the trouble! :-) It's easy to tell you're a writer through and through.

And thanks for buying my book too! Hope you enjoy it.

Under and Over