Friday, October 24, 2008

Un(freaking)believable

I'm not one to write much about Politics on this blog, but it is just crazy what crap comes out of the mouths of "professionals" sometimes. Honestly, does no one sit down and run their speech or ideas by a critique partner. They really should take up the habits of some authors. Whether you are a Pub or Dem I'm sure you can agree that this was the ultimate foot in mouth statement of the election. Jeez. If you watch the video below, you'll know what I'm talking about.



2 comments:

Mya said...

I have no words...still, its not as bad as the woman carving a B into her face and claiming it was done by an Obama supporter...

Sage Whistler said...

Yeah, that was terrible about what that chick did, but I'm not so upset cuz clearly she had mental issues. I am disgusted that a professional representative of the republican party would make such a stupid statement. Some people! I'm moving to Italy. JK @_@