Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't Cure Me


They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Well, I admit it. I find myself cruising over five different e-book sites (all of which are bookmarked) looking for the newest and latest, and sometimes greatest manlove erotica/romance releases. Some of my favorite authors get hit up about twice a week to check on progress. I even check to see when the covers come out, updates about releases, excerpts and whatnot. I spend money I don't have on droves of books and yet when I am done reading I want MORE! Yeah, I have an addiction to gay fiction. I also happen to write it, so I guess its a double addiction. So anyone who reads my stuff and looks up here to see what I might be up to, know that you are not alone. I'm as rabid a manlove fan as the next person. I don't want to be cured though I do need to manage my reading time better.

No comments: